Our world is full of adventure, and there are heaps of beautiful experiences to be had when we grab our luggage and head off on vacation. Never think twice, and just pick up your bag pack for a fantastic world to explore.
Are you almost ready to go on your Bangkok trip?
The total flight duration from Hong Kong to Bangkok is 2 hours and 38 minutes. It is true that no one likes to hang out in and around the airport, but this price is very little for the fantastic destination that waits for you. Around 13 miles in North of Bangkok, there is Don Mueang International Airport (DMK), which is the closest terminal to Bangkok.
Thailand is the land located at the center of South East Asia, and Bangkok is its capital. You often observe Bangkok as a chaotic city that offers exotic temples, pulsing nightlife, cheap massages, authentic street food, and endless shopping opportunities. It is a place with such a range of world-famous attractions in one place. It is sure that no one will have a dull moment in Bangkok. How to plan a trip to Bangkok is a tricky question, but here are some tips that can help you to enjoy and visit maximum places:
- First things first, never forget to get some selfies in front of Wat Pho (the temple of reclining Buddha) and the Grand Palace. After you’ve ticked those off, you’ll still have the Wat Arun (the temple of dawn) and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha to visit. Bangkok has more than 400 functioning Buddhist temples.
- In Bangkok, You will find you surrounded by flattering attractions, such as Jim Thompson House and Siam Square. If you really need to enjoy in Bangkok with feeling its real soul than also, drop by Patpong Night Market and Chatuchak Weekend Market.
- Are you a shopping lover and got cash to spend? You can find here in Bangkok some unique keepsakes at a reasonable price after choice bargains at Pratunam Market. Visitors in this genuinely fantastic destination have an abundance of choices.
- Here temples have long appealed to pilgrims seeking spiritual enlightenment in a whole different world. You can explore the holy site of Wat Saket to have your own mystical experience.
- Still, got time to spare? Built to honor the gods, temples offer a captivating peek into another culture and religion. Learn about the local faith as you wander around the sacred monument of Wat Suthat.
A quick review:
Kick-start your trip to Bangkok from Hong Kong with Cathay Pacific and after arriving here in Bangkok checks out a few of these things to do:
- Private Bangkok Local Floating Market and Boat Tour
- Damnoen Saduak and Maeklong Railway Market Tour from Bangkok
- Private Grand Palace and Thonburi Klongs Morning Tour
- Enjoy the magic of Bangkok in a Night Tour
- Must have BKK pictures and Day Adventures
- An electrifying Tour of Bangkok at the scooter